Shoreline Sugars Boutique accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week and ships to all continental U.S States. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Florida via USPS. Shoreline Sugars ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by USPS.
Orders placed are processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. Orders placed before 1:00 PM ET will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Orders placed after 1:00 PM ET will be processed and shipped out the next business day. Orders placed from after 1:00 PM Friday to Sunday will be processed and shipped the following Monday.
Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time. Shoreline Sugars cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review.
- Our free shipping option is USPS mail, which normally takes 3-5 days for delivery.
- Shipping times vary. Please contact our customer service department for specific shipping inquiries. Delivery dates are not guaranteed on Free Shipping, unless upgraded. We are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date. USPS is responsible for all delivery dates (including Priority Mail Express).
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Please allow 7 business days before inquiring about the status of your order.
- We are not responsible for return shipping or lost returns. We recommend purchasing tracking when returning an item and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- If you want to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost (shipping varies on the USPS method you choose).
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with USPS by clicking on this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm Please allow 7-15 days from the 'delivered' date (provided by usps.com) before creating an insurance claim. Due to USPS policy, you must wait 7-15 days before you can file a claim for your lost/stolen package. Read below for time limits regarding filing insurance claims:
- Insured Mail (includes Priority Mail): file from 15 to 60 days
- Priority Mail Express: file from 7 to 60 days
- Claims cannot be filed for first class packages. Insurance is unavailable for first class shipping.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
In the U.S. USPS observes the following holidays for 2016:
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2016
- MLK Jr. Day - January 18, 2016
- Washington's Birthday - February 15, 2016
- Memorial Day - May 30, 2016
- Independence Day - July 4, 2016
- Labor Day - September 5, 2016
- Columbus Day - October 10, 2016
- Veteran's Day - November 11, 2016
- Thanksgiving - November 24, 2016
- Observance of Christmas - December 26, 2016
|FREE SHIPPING||4-9 business days (Typically by end of day)|
|UPS Ground||2-3 days (Typically by end of day)|
|2nd Day Air||
By End Of Second Business Day
|Next Day Air||
By End Of Next Business Day